I’m writing from Ontario, California, where the parking lot of the Denny’s nearby is full on a Saturday night.
- I did not apply for work in Antarctica this year. I want to be home for a while. (Even as I enter my second week of a six week road trip…)
- I’m headed next to Albuquerque for a 5-day panchakarma treatment at the Auyervedic Institute.
- Still not sure who I am voting for. (If you want the correct English, I think it would be this: Still not sure for whom I am voting.)
- Today, this very day, I saw for the first time the Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon video “I’m fuckin’ Matt Damon.” I must be getting old.
- I’m really enjoying life these days, except for being a little run down. There’s so much to do, who has time to sleep?